Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I shouldn't be writing this

I should be working on my take home test, but I guess I like a little break now and then, a little distraction from the drudgery of school work. Just call me double duece. Thanks Tim. I've felt really overscheduled lately. I kindof wish I wasn't doing so much, like maybe I could not have a job, or not be going to school right now. The main problem is most or all of my time in a given week is taken up by my top four priorities. Really none of them are low enough priorities to be given up. I almost want to take less than full time next semester, but I couldn't pick any one class to drop. The only less than essential class I am taking is only one credit. I'm not going to drop latin ballroom because it just wouldn't make that much of a difference in my overall class-oad. S probably thinks I'm trying to sound like an overachiever again. Personally I think I sound like a fool who lets himself end up with too many commitments and not enough time for the finer things in life. Maybe that's not really so because one of my main priorities that takes up a lot of my time is S. She's great, and she's very important to me, and I make sure I have time to spend with her. I guess that really doesn't leave me like one of those guys so consumed by school or work that they lose track of the people they care about. That's what I really want to avoid, permanently. I never want to be so busy that I don't have time to enjoy my family and close friends. I hope nobody I know lets that happen to them. I hope you're all doing well, and taking time to enjoy those who matter most to you.

J

No comments: