Friday, December 23, 2005

So Unfair

Of all the things I could get for christmas, of all the ways to start my vacation, I get strep. STREP. No wonder this illness has been knocking me down like this. I've been useless since tuesday, and it's a darn good thing I went to the doctor this morning, because I'll be un-contagious just in time for christmas. If I had waited 'til tomorrow, I'd have to stay home, and wait until the day after to visit family. I wish I'd been more of a wimp and gone to the doctor the first or second day, or maybe if I had actually looked at my throat... When the doctor looked in there she got this look on her face like "oh my goodness" and she tells me "so you must be really miserable, your tonsils are huge and covered in pus."

I won't go on today, but I'll probably post again tomorrow, since I have nowhere to go unless I want to share my infection.

CJB

No comments: