Sunday, January 29, 2006

fashion?

I saw this girl in the mall, walking into various clothing and accessories stores, and I have to object. She's just wasting money if she gets anything in any one of those stores. I mean, who would put on a shirt like that and an old, plain, white bra, then look in the mirror and say anything other than "oh, crap, I better change."
You just don't wear that kind of shirt with that kind of bra. The only possible explanation that doesn't label this girl as fashion ignorant is that her mother insisted she wear a bra, and she insisted on wearing this shirt.
Okay, enough about that, it just bugged me. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jookylover said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jookylover said...

Ganguro girl says, "Velly Funny."

matt said...

Jeremy that picture turned out better than I expected. Good job! You seem to have a talent for spying on random Americans, have you considered working for the NSA?

Sand Ebeach said...

Maybe it was for attention. Mission fulfilled especially from guys.