Saturday, January 14, 2006

Just hanging out

Not that I didn't go out today, but I spent most of the day doing not very much. the little one and I took our time getting up, and eventually got around to our breakfast. I chatted a lot with the chapmaster, and eventually we determined that we would get together and walk around Liberty Park a bit. All in all, it was a rather motivating discussion for me, and left me feeling resolved to do more with my time, which translated into getting the apartment cleaned. I also looked online at prices for available houses in the area. Actually, it seems I would be able to own a home in Magna (not a very great place to be, but near Sandra's family) and I wouldn't be paying much more per month, actually it'd be less if you don't figure in homeowner's insurance, but I figured I'd be required to have that to have a loan. I don't think my lovely wife is very enthused about the house I considered reasonable, but it is a two bedroom with twice the square footage we've got now. Also it would have washer and dryer hookups, which I would appreciate a lot.
Don't get me wrong, it's really not much of a house, but it's a house

More later

CJB Posted by Picasa

No comments: